- Kresian photo
- - Ernest Kresian on left and his brother Charlie on the right.
behind: Baehr Clothing, Recreation Parlor and City Meat Market
On the wagon it reads: City Dray Line Phone 43.
- WADENA IN 1878
- - A picture of Jefferson Street looking South.
- - Farming in the old days.
- WADENA FIRE DEPT – 1880
- OYLEN BASEBALL TEAM – 1914
- - Left to Right: Hollis GOodall, Carl Perkins, Joe Granby, Harry Johnston, Charley Worling, Anton Granby, Carl Berg, Ray Bacon, Thorvald Granby
- OYLEN BASEBALL TEAM – 1914
- - Back Row left to right: Joe Granby, Harry Johnston, Ray Bacon, Fred Berg, Charles Worling
Front Row: Carl Perkins, Thorvold Granby, Anton Granby, Hollis Goodall
- BACK IN TIME – WADENA GRADE SCHOOL
- - This is a post card which is owned by the Wadena County Historical Society of a grade school picture in Wadena. If anyone can help identify the students and/or teacher, please contact the Wadena County Historical Society.
- PETERSON BIDDICK COMPANY
- ROLL OF HONOR MILITARY DISPLAY BY COURT HOUSE
- - This was taken in 1945 when the American Legion Wadena Post #171 dedicated this to the World War 2 veterans of Wadena county.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH- 1930
- - In the back row from left to right: Allie Hartman, Ethel Bluhm, Margie Peterson, Dorothy Anderson, Lulu Davis, Ruth Saunders, Bernice Boss, Laura Johnson.In the front row from left to right: Mrs. Kale, Oddie Chermak, Mrs. Adolph Anderson, Hilda Nutting, Myrabell Zosel, Mrs. Russell Spink, Phyllis Davis
Mrs. Kale and Mrs. Spink lived a short time in Wadena.
- Methodist Church- 1915-1920
- - This picture is in the basement of the Methodist Church when basketball hoops were on the east and west sides of the basement.
- 739TH RADAR SQUADRON HELICOPTER
- Mayor Henry Ebner of Wadena
- Photo of Frank Ebner
- Photo of Chief Flatmouth
- - He actually gave land to Wadena
- Another photo of the famous Chief Flatmouth
- Wadena street scene
- - Wadena Street Scene in the early 60′s. In the back ground note Rex McDonald’s Studio which is still in operation in 2009. The Wadena Cafe and and Vollie’s Ladies Apparel have been out of business for many years.
- First Methodist Episcopal Church – 1880
- 739th Wadena Air Base – 1950′s
- Chief Wadena in the center
- Verndale Depot and train
- Verndale Depot – 1880
- next to the building is a baggage cart
- John L. Egleston Jewelry Store
- - Optometric Office about 1915 located at 105 Jefferson Street South —The site of Time Jewelry in 2009.
Oscar Lundberg on left, Rudolph Pafferath on right. Oscar and Rudolph were employees.
Mr. Egleston opened the store around 1904.
Picture donated by Jessie Egleston Allison of Homeland, California
- Merickel men photo
- - Left to Right rear:
Fred C. Merickel Born 1879, Died 5/11/1911
William S. Merickel Born 5/22/1879, Died 9/16/1941
John W. Merickel Born 9/26/1872, Died ?
Front Left to Right:
Watson Delano Born 3/2/1859, Died 2/3/1934
George A. Merickel Born 2/6/1882. Died ?.
Arthur Jesse. Born 2/30/1863, Died. 10/25/1946